The South Island Jet Sports Summer Tour is run in accordance with the New Zealand Jet Sports Boating Association, the International Jet Sports Boating Association current rule book and any supplementary rules as set by the NZJSBA (a full copy of these is available on request). Before competing, all riders should familiarize themselves with the rule book fully.
2021/22 South Island Summer Series
|Round 1||New Brighton||Christchurch||19 Sept 2021|
|Round 2||Lake Roto Kohatu||Christchurch||17 Oct 2021|
|Round 3||Lake Roto Kohatu||Christchurch||21 Nov 2021|
|Round 4||Lake Roto Kohatu||Christchurch||4 Dec 2021|
|Round 5||Lake Roto Kohatu||Christchurch||13 Feb 2022|
|South Island Champs||Lake Roto Kohatu||Christchurch||5/6 Mar 2022|
All rounds hosted by the Canterbury Jet Sports Club
Schedule of Events
|8.30am - 9.15am||Registration and Scruitineering/safety checks|
|All Competitors should be onsite no later than 9am. Your ski and gear will be check at first round and then sampling at random will take place at following events. It is your responsiblity to maintain your gear and ski to the correct standard.|
|9.15am - 10am||Gear Up/Riders Briefing|
|Once your registration and scruitineering has been completed you are to get your skis ready gear on and be awaiting the riders briefing callout.|
|10am - 10.30am||Approximate time that racing will start.|
All competitors must hold a current NZJSBA Race License or apply for a day license. You can apply for licenses at any NZJSBA sanctioned event/South Island Tour event.
- Full NZJSBA Race License (Nov – Oct): $150.00
- Second Family Member: $100.00
- Junior Competitor: $100
- Winter race License (May – October): $80.00 (No Family discount)
- Social License: $20 (non-competition only)
- Club Day License: $20
- Summer Tour Day License: $30.00 (Max 2 per season)
- Winter Tour Day License: $30
- First Time competitors receive one complimentary day license
- If you are applying for a license for the first time please bring along a photocopy of photo ID plus the original matching ID for officials to view.
- If you are under 18yrs, your license Must be signed by a parent or guardian
Race Entry Fees
- 1st Class $50
- 2nd and subsequent Classes $20
- Jnr Development $20
You MUST hold a full license to compete at the New Zealand Nationals Event.
For more information contact: Canterbury Jet Sport Club