Yamaha NZ Jet Sport Nationals Entry Form
Please enter information on this form to register for Yamaha NZ Jet Sport Nationals Entry Form. Payment can be made at the event, by internet banking and Paypal.
After completing this form you will receive confirmation with your details and amount to pay. Please check you Spam/Junk email if you don't get the email.
Payment is required to be received before you will be allowed to race in any class.
A late entry fee of $50 will be applied to entries received from Friday 2nd Mar till the event. If using Bank Deposit make sure your payment is made before the weekend, if we can't confirm your payment you will not be racing.
Please allow each page to load and redirect or it can invalidate your registration, if this happens you will not receive the automated confirmation email.
All racing will be conducted under NZJSBA Rules and Regulations
The CJSC welcome you to the Yamaha New Zealand Jet Sport Nationals 2018. We would like to take this opportunity to thank our event sponsors and those sponsors who continue to support The Canterbury Jet Sports Club and the Sport of Personal Watercraft Racing.
All entries must be received by the due date, 2nd March 2018. Should minimum class entry numbers not be reached we will advise you of your options to enter other classes or forfeit your entry. All racing is to be held at Lake Roto Kohatu, Sawyers Arms Rd Christchurch.
All Novice and Veterans Classes and other selected classes will be run on Friday 16th March 2018, Expert/Elite classes will run Saturday 17th- Sunday 18th March 2018.
All hired pit tents must be booked by 2nd March 2018 to confirm your allocation. These are on a first in first served basis. A separate online booking form is available. All pre-booked hired pit tents do have premium site allocation, self-erected pop up style/ezy up tents may be brought in by competitors if required. Please contact CJSC to advise of this requirement. NB the ground is extremely hard and stony and thus it may be unsuitable to peg tents into the ground. All tents must be suitably secured against wind elements or you will be required to take them down to protect the safety of competitors, officials and spectators.
We advise you book your accommodation early to avoid disappointment. We recommend staying at the ‘Race Course Hotel Motor Lodge’, 118 Race Course Rd, Yaldhurst, Christchurch. They have excellent rates, family style restaurant, bar, sports bar and plenty of parking and are 8 minutes drive from the race site. They have a nightly rate of $120 for a double (or twin) studio unit (extra charge for additional persons if required. NB max of 3 persons per studio unit). Please state you are part of the ‘Jet Ski’ event to receive the discounted rate. Prize Giving will be held at the Race Course hotel on Sunday night. If you choose to book at other motel/hotels we advise you check the availability of off street trailer parking especially for accommodation on Papanui or Riccarton Rds and Bealey or Memorial Ave.
There will be selected food vendors at Lake Roto Kohatu on Sat/Sun. Food and drink will be available to purchase. If you have any selected dietary requirements we recommend you bring your own food with you.
Lake Roto Kohatu is leased to the CJSC by the Christchurch City Council, and accordingly all competitors must abide by the following regulations
- There will be NO trailer or ski parking at the waters edge. Trailers are to be left in the designated areas.
- Skis will need to be clear of the waters edge and launched and recovered in the designated area before and after each race using a trolley or tote.
- The use of ATVs will be permitted for launching and recovery of competitor craft ONLY in the designated area. Absolutely no recreational riding or racing. A speed limit of 20kph applies for all vehicles operating in the lake reserve.
- Absolutely no refueling near the Lake edge. Refueling is restricted to the pit area away from the waters edge.
- The grounds are largely unsuitable for erecting tents due to the hard-stony surface. We recommend hiring a pit tent from the CJSC. Tents are available to lease for the weekend (not daily). Limited number available, first in first served.
- The use of easy-up style tents is permitted however they MUST be securely weighted, or you will be asked to remove it from site to protect hired marquees from damaged caused by privately owned windblown tents. Covers/roofs MUST be taken off overnight in case of wind gusts.
- To support our sponsors, no signage can be erected or displayed on site without the prior consent of the CJSC. This includes signage incorporated on tents and banners. If you have signage you wish to display outside your tent area please contact the CJSC and advise advertising details prior to arriving to the event. Any damage to hired pit tents will be charged. Personal sponsorship on your ski and clothing is allowed.
- No leaflets or flyers are to be handed out to competitors and/or spectators without the prior consent of the CJSC.
- Overnight security has been arranged for Friday and Saturday night to ensure the protection of any equipment you may choose to leave at the race venue. There will be NO security on site on Sunday night.
- Av Gas is available to purchase at a number of locations. You will need to present your NZJSBA or international race license to purchase the fuel and use approved fuel containers. Please contact us for a list of suppliers.
Registration and Scruitineering
Registration and Scrutineering will take place on Thursday 15th March 2018 from 4pm – 6pm at the race site or at the completion of racing on Friday 16th March 2018 for a limited time (due to NZJSBA AGM). If you cannot make these times you will need to arrange a suitable time with event manager or Race Director PRIOR to the event.
CJSC plan to open the track for controlled look laps in the afternoon of Thursday 15th March, and late Friday pending time allowance. These will be strictly controlled by CJSC and are NOT considered race practice… rather a chance to familiarize you with the track plan.
All competitors are required to be on site a minimum 1 hour prior to riders briefing each day that they are racing unless stated by the Race Director. All riders MUST attend the official riders briefing on the day they are racing, no exceptions.
Remember to carry your NZJSBA or international race license with you. You will need to present this to a CJSC official at registration.
The official prize giving ceremony will be held at The Race Course Hotel Sports Bar and will include a meal. Tickets for prize giving must be pre-purchased. Additional tickets to the Prize Giving Ceremony for your crew and family will need to also be pre-purchased. No ticket = no entry to prize giving.
Please print clearly on all forms so we can clearly read your Name, Address, Phone and e-mail details. Once you have returned your entry to CJSC, we will contact you via e-mail to confirm your entry and further details.
We look forward to seeing you in March.
We look forward to seeing you there. CJSC