The South Island Jet Sports Winter Tour is run in accordance with the New Zealand Jet Sports Boating Association, the International Jet Sports Boating Association current rule book and any supplementary rules as set by the NZJSBA (a full copy of these is available on request). Before competing, all riders should familiarize themselves with the rule book fully.
2017 South Island Winter Series
|King of the Surf 2018||Spencer Park Surf Club||Christchurch||9 Sept 2018|
Schedule of Events
|9.00am||Registration of competitor entries|
|All competitors should be on site no later than 9.00am|
|9.30am – 10am||Scruitineering/safety check of ski and riders safety equipment|
|Your ski is given a safety check and your safety equipment including life jacket and helmet are checked for wear and tear.|
|Competitors riding at each event MUST attend riders briefing. The official race director will brief you on the course and any safety aspects.|
|10.30am||Approximate time that Daily race schedule commences.|
All competitors must hold a current NZJSBA Race License or apply for a day license. You can apply for licenses at any NZJSBA sanctioned event/South Island Tour event.
- Full NZJSBA Race License (Nov – Oct): $ 140.00
- Second Family Member: $ 100.00
- Winter race License (May – October): $ 80.00
- Day License NB Only a maximum of 2 day licenses can be taken in one year: $ 30.00
- First Time competitors receive one complimentary day license
- If you are applying for a license for the first time please bring along a photocopy of photo ID plus the original matching ID for officials to view.
- If you are under 18yrs, your license Must be signed by a parent or guardian
You MUST hold a full license to compete at the New Zealand Nationals Event.
For more information contact: Canterbury Jet Sport Club